Article Count on upper-right cornerJekyll 274 Hugo 89 Middleman 50 Netlify 23 Contentful 13 Gatsby 25 Docusaurus
Interview with Michael Rose, designer and front-end developer(article)
Michael Rose, one of the most active webdesigner in the Jekyll community, shares his vision on static site generators.
- Staticman: Add Dynamic Content to a Static Website [Fast] - Snipcartby Jean-Sebastien Tremblay, Snipcart TutorialFeb 15, 18
- Zero to Deploy: A Practical Guide to Static Sites with Gatsby.jsby William Imoh, Scotch.io TutorialJan 29, 18
- How to setup automatic Hugo website generation and deployment with Gitby Víctor Adrián TutorialJan 28, 18
- React & GraphQL Static Site on Top of Grav as Headless CMSby Charles Ouellet, Snipcart ArticleJan 25, 18
- Installing Jekyll publishing posts from monitored Dropbox folderby David Relich TutorialJan 24, 18